Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 12-02-2018 08:08:09

linlybest
Membre

Watson or Jimmy G? Ranking new wave of starting QBs to build around

Upon his retirement after the 2000 season, Passaglia career was the longest in the history of Canadian football, and remains so to this day. (In 1998, he passed Ottawa Eddie Emerson, who played for 22 seasons scattered between 1911 and 1937.)

The kick that won the 1994 Grey Cup was probably Passaglia finest moment. Place Stadium on the Grey Cup game final play. "There was no stress. I don't even recall stepping on the field. I just remember the ball being put down.

"Sometimes it happens so quickly, but this wasn't slow motion. That part was after I kicked it."

He scored 3,991 points in his career, including 1,045 converts and 875 field goals   and that one touchdown, a 10 yard reception, in his rookie season. He has the second most punting yards in history and Jerseys Outlet: Cheap NFL Football Jerseys still has the record for most field goals in a career (Paul McCallum, a Lions successor, is second, but 153 kicks behind.)

He was inducted into the Canadian Football Hall of Fame in 2004.

After his career, he worked for the Lions for several years before going into a construction business with his brother Walter in 2007.

In 2014, he went public about his battle with colon cancer, which went into remission in 2015.

He and his wife Loa raised a family in Port Coquitlam   daughters Leah and Lauren, plus twin sons Christopher and Colby, who also played football.

Before the 2014 Grey wholesale jerseys Cup, Passaglia told Sun reporter Mike Beamish about his jerseys china wholesale parents Loris and Natalina, who immigrated from Italy: taught us to appreciate being in this country and having the opportunities that we do. I think I've learned to appreciate what I have even more. epaper, Digital Access, Subscriber Rewards), please input your Print Newspaper subscription phone number and postal code.

{ addressPostalCode }

By clicking "Create Account", I hearby grant permission to Market to use my account information to create my account.

I also accept and agree to be bound by Postmedia's Terms and Conditions with respect to my use of the Site and I have read and understand Postmedia's Privacy Statement. epaper, Digital Access, Subscriber Rewards), please input your Print Newspaper subscription phone number and postal code.

Pied de page des forums