Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 09-10-2018 10:34:14

thechampionrings
Nouveau membre

How much do you know about the NBA championship ring?

Phoenix-Michael's next victim was cheap nba championship rings and the Suns. It took a six games for Jordan and the Bulls to dispatch of Barkleys' Suns and earn Michael his third ring. Orange and purple of course, are the staples of the 6 Rings commemorating this championship.

https://www.thechampionrings.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/1200x1200/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/T/O/TOP105_1.jpg

Seattle-This series featured two of the all-time great trash-talkers in the game. Gary Payton and the man himself. As we all know, Michael was the only one of the two that was able to both talk the talk and walk the walk. The 6 Rings honoring this NBA finals included a green pine colored midsole, white upper, and laser graphics celebrating the Emerald City.

Utah-The Jazz and John Stockton and Karl Malone had the dubious distinction of losing twice to Michael and the Bulls in NBA Championship finals. One of the greatest guard-forward combo's of all time just couldn't get it done. Jordan's final shot would bring him and the Bulls a sixth NBA Finals championship. A classy metallic silver, light blue and purple were used on this pair of 6 Rings.

custom nba championship rings, 6 Rings, 5 pairs of Jordan 6 Rings. A whole lot of numbers.. All 5 of these Jordan 6 Rings are special because of the championships they represent. The list of Jordan shoes for basketball grew by 5 as a direct result of the epic achievements of the greatest basketball player of all time. It is not too late to get yourself a pair of one of these 5 timeless Jordan shoes.

I have been an avid sneakerhead for 40 years. From running shoes to my true passion, basketball shoes, I own more pairs of shoes than I can count. Nike, Adidas, Under Armour, and Reebok are dropping some pretty sick kicks right now. If you are like a sneakerhead like me, you truly can't wait for tomorrow when news of a new sneaker drop will be announced.

[img]图片网址[/img]

Pied de page des forums