Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 31-10-2018 07:13:59

panxing18
Nouveau membre

Fantasy Football Forum - Week 2 Welcome to week 2 of the fantasy footb

calendar where all half you had your dreams of a perfect season dashed onto the rocks. We’re already dealing with a bit of a miniature crisis as the tight end position http://www.authenticschicagobears.com/c … ski-jersey , already shallow, took two major blows. The first was a season-ending injury for Delanie Walker, the Titans steady performer. A nasty ankle injury ends his season and, at age 34, may have played his last snap. Walker has been a perennially underrated tight end in real life and in the fake football game we play and while I didn’t have him on any of my teams Youth Jordan Howard Jersey , this one hurts. The second injury was to our old friend Greg Olsen, who re-fractured his foot on Sunday. Absolutely brutal news for one of the great men in the league. The Panthers have not put him in season-ending IR and appear willing to carry him on the roster in hopes that he can make a recovery. Olsen was able to return last year but he simply wasn’t very effective when on the field. Store him in an IR slot if that’s available to you and see what happens but set your expectations low. Olsen and Walker were in my top 6 in my preseason rankings, so this is a major blow to the position. I lost Olsen in two leagues and replaced him with Jared Cook before the Monday Night game and with Austin Sefarian-Jenkins on a waiver claim. I certainly don’t “trust” either of those two players and I’ll have my eye out for any break out candidates. A few names that might be on your wire that you should consider:Ben Watson: Caught 4 balls for 44 yards back on the Drew Brees offense. You can do worse than catching a piece of that offense.Ricky Seals-Jones: Didn’t do much with his 4 targets, but the Arizona Cardinals are high on this guy.Jonnu Smith: Walker’s replacement for the Titans who had some preseason buzz attached to him. Next man up. Jesse James: The Steelers have a ton of weapons and he’s never been consistent, but that offense has the capability to put up a lot of points. Your turn. Are you pumped about your squad or ready to hit the drop button on the whole team? Questions on start/sit Youth Mitchell Trubisky Jersey , trades, and streamers, hit up the comments below.Fan Challenge Update: Vote for your favorite nickname! Last Thursday, we asked for fans from all over the web to give out some suggestions to an updated nickname for this 2018 squad on the Chicago Bears’ defense. Or, as many have suggested Blue Eddie Goldman Jersey , simply declare a rebirth of the Monsters of the Midway. Depending on which perspective you may look, that historic name has stuck with the whole team since the 1940’s. If you’d like to scroll over the suggestions made last week, then here is a link to my first Fan Challenge article. Alas, now is the time to begin with the first round of voting! And, with the defense showing no signs of slowing down — knocks on wood — it marks for the best time to make this tough choice. This poll will last for exactly one calendar week http://www.authenticschicagobears.com/c … mos-jersey , with the final pole to be released with the top three suggestions. Of course, the people who suggested these nicknames will receive full credit for their suggestions, and be given a hearty shout out when the tallies are finalized. Now, may the voting commence!

Pied de page des forums