Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'Ítes pas identifiť.

#1 03-12-2018 04:40:41

Labi1995
Membre

put up with tight fitting footwear

Great x-rays, look closely and you can see itís not only the toes that are in a different position but the gaps between the bones are compressed/absent in the narrow shoe. This might mean that that the joint itself is compressed, or perhaps just that the bones are tilted a little in the squashed foot.Another Nike Dunk SB Low Donne observation is that even with the Altra the toe bones arenít perfectly aligned, this might be that even the Altraís arenít wide enough or that the foot is still somewhat deformed from history or wearing too narrow shoes.For my own foot history, Iíve always had relatively wide feet, but put up with tight fitting footwear. These days I Adidas Sambarose Mens simply canít tolerate any constriction or arch, my guess itís partly psychological in that Iíve Nike Epic React Flyknit Donne learned that itís not healthy for the feet, but Iím sure also my foot has widened and nervous system is now attuned better to read signals from my feet. Curiously Iím away to walk barefoot on uneven or cold ground more than I used to so the neurological adaptations arenít all one way Ė my feet are more sensitive but also more robust and accepting.For the past year or so I have been in regular contact with Kurt Stockbridge and David Raysse, the core of the relatively new performance running team at Skechers. Starting with the original Go Run, Iíve now wear tested and have provided direct feedback to Kurt and David on at least 6-7 shoes that have either reached market or are still in development. The process has been both educational and incredibly fun Ė Iíd previously had very little knowledge Nike Air Presto Femme of how the design process works, and itís Nike Air Vapormax Womens a kick to give a piece of advice on a shoe and receive a pair the following week with your suggested changes incorporated.Skechers-Go-Bionic3One of the things that has impressed me the most about the approach that Kurt and David have taken is that they have sought out advice from runners directly and have brought a number of us in as a core feedback group. Their goal is to make technical performance shoes for runners, and to gain a toehold in the performance running market. This has understandably been a challenge given the Skechersí reputation of making Nike Air Max 90 Damen Pink mostly casual, fashion, and kids shoes (not to mention Shape-Ups!). But, they have been given a great deal of autonomy to do what they think is right, and in my opinion theyíre off to a very strong start. For example, the GoBionic is a top option among zero drop, cushioned shoes, and the GoRun 2is a very solid improvement over the original GoRun. Adidas Arkyn Damen I spent a lot of time running in iterations of the GR2 this past summer, and hopefully will get a review up soon, as well as some discussion of the various iterations that were produced and how things were changed. Iím also now running in the trail version of the GoBioinic, and it may be the best shoe they have produced to date. A commercial version of Meb Keflezghiís Olympic marathon shoe should also be out next year.About a month ago my buddy Thomas Neuberger at Believe in the Run Nike Air Max Thea Hombre suggested the idea of collaborating on an interview with Kurt and David (and by collaboration I mean that Thomas did most of the work). Thomas wrote up a bunch of questions, I added a few of my own, and he has now posted the full interview on his blog.

Pied de page des forums