Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 02-01-2019 06:51:15

liny195
Membre

Reuben Foster won’t get a soft landing in his first game

back with the San Francisco 49ers this Sunday.The 49ers are set to face Patrick Mahomes and a Kansas City Chiefs offense that has scored 38 and 42 points in their first two games of the season. But after missing the first two weeks due to a suspension from offseason arrests for gun and marijuana offenses http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline. … urg-jersey , Foster is giddy with anticipation about getting back on the field.鈥淚t鈥檚 like a holiday, just knowing I can come back and play the game I love,鈥?Foster said http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline. … ner-jersey , via Matt Maiocco of NBC Bay Area. 鈥淪o I鈥檓 just happy to be playing the cards right and doing good off the field and on the field, and doing nothing off the field so I won鈥檛 be off the field again.鈥滷oster pleaded no contest to a weapons charge in June and had a marijuana charge dropped after completing a diversion course in Alabama. A domestic violence charge was thrown out when the alleged victim recanted her accusations at a hearing in May.Now Foster is back able to play football again after being sidelined the first two weeks. Foster played in 10 games as a rookie as injuries forced to miss a handful of games as a rookie. He recorded 72 tackles in his first season in the NFL last year.Golden Nuggets: 49ers need to beat the Cardinals I can understand a losses to the Los Angeles Chargers or the Kansas City Chiefs. I can’t understand a loss to the Arizona Cardinals. Nope. No way. The 49ers need to win this game. Failing to do so indicates a much larger problem. Despite injuries, scheme Womens Mike Person Jersey , whatever—the 49ers need to beat the Cardinals to show everyone the rebuild is going on-schedule. Sure, this is a “trap” game, but the 49ers aren’t exactly a team susceptible to the trap. They need to be able to (at the very least) beat teams like the Cardinals http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline. … ead-jersey , who aren’t very good. If they don’t—it’s a problem. One I don’t really want to think about right now. Here are some links. 49ers’ Richard Sherman returns to practice; Mike McGlinchey starts new streak (Branch)On the 49ers: Why things should go up from here (Biderman)No excuses this week for the 49ers — they must beat the Cardinals (Cohn)49ers notes: Joe Staley shows up early in hopes of playing against Cardinals (Biderman)Can 49ers disrupt QB Rosen, end seven-game skid to Cardinals? (Inman)No timetable for Jimmy Garoppolo’s return after ACL surgery (Madson)49ers practice: Top things we learned Friday (Inman)Despite team-wide struggles, 49ers linebacking corps of the future emerging (KNBR)Jimmie Ward added to 49ers injury report Authentic Pierre Garcon Jersey , questionable for Sunday (Pro Football Talk)Kyle Shanahan wants balanced 49ers offense, knows it’s not that easy(Maiocco)A 49ers loss in Week 5 would officially adjust focus to 2019 (KNBR)5 predictions for 49ers game vs. Cardinals (Madson)What a horrible night to have a curse...

Pied de page des forums