Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 07-09-2019 08:20:14

babyqi
Nouveau membre

Buy Hamilton Khaki Aviation Air Race 42mm H76535131 watches

ICONS and hamilton automatic watch are like coffee and cream. Nowadays, with celebrity worship so deeply rooted in western society, it seems obvious that having a leading star flash their wrist candy in their adoring audience will see sales of a brand rise. But when elvis Presley wore Hamilton ventura in the 1961 film "blue Hawaii," American brands couldn't imagine Presley's contribution having a lasting impact. To celebrate the king's 80th birthday, Hamilton is releasing the Hamilton Ventura Elvis80 watch. The brand's most iconic incarnation is a far cry from the stainless-steel version Elvis wore on the screen 54 years ago, but it still features. Unmistakable Hamilton ventura DNA. As brands compete for the contours of innovative shells that make them distinctive, Hamilton Ventura's asymmetrical triangular shells look almost like time-activated "cheat mode" designers, then bring them to market. It's not that cool. It shouldn't have been so recognizable for more than half a century, but because it breaks the mold so spectacularly, it's hard to do anything similar without someone comparing it to Hamilton ventura. So, with the perfect release of time, Hamilton kind of stitched up a corner of the market.

A look back at the best swiss replica watches models elvis wore contrasts sharply with the newest member of Hamilton's ventura family. The Hamilton Ventura Elvis80 is larger, with the black PVD option, the dial with the flash color - orange integer to mark the minutes between 12 and 3, works well with the second hand, and can sweep or step depending on your movement choice. That's right! Considering the comfort and choice of the wearer, Hamilton decided to introduce the watch, which USES a combination of movement and band material and measures 44.6mm at the widest point of the shield. The automatic version will feature a black PVD with a sporty black rubber strap or a black leather stitched version. The quartz version will be made of stainless steel with various straps. You can choose black rubber, black leather or subtly integrated bracelets, which have abnormally shaped hinge points to ensure seamless flow of the case into the bracelet. The watch adopts Hamilton's h-10 movement, with power reserve of 80 hours. This feature is a real boon for watches, which retail for less than $1,500.

When you strap one of these black behemoths around your wrist, add the mixture you're getting a piece of history, and the price looks very reasonable. Of course, in terms of performance and complexity, it's no better than any other Hamilton in this bracket.

But fake swiss watches Hamilton ventura's look gives it more possibilities, making it more likely to retain its value for years to come. I'm pretty sure Elvis himself will approve this update, especially black rubber black. It fits nicely on his wrist, matching his edgy biker jacket with the swagger of hip hop swing.

This watch waterproof depth of 50 meters, very clear, using large and steep anti - reflective sapphire crystal mirror, for this watch to add a striking appearance. I love the pain of Hamilton doing something new with Hamilton Ventura Elvis80. I've always been a fan (I even had the same version as Elvis for a while), but the original design is definitely a bit out of date. This update maintains Hamilton ventura XXL's increased scope, but it does so in a more sympathetic and subtle way. The unusual peaks and valleys of this wrist sculpture make it almost as if it came from Hamilton's sister brand. The special design element that excites me is the crown. The sloping sides may not look like a style choice, but remember, this is a big watch before considering the crown size. The conical shape will make wrist movement more comfortable than if the crown remained the same protrusion, but it has straight edges. The Hamilton Ventura Elvis80 Automatic retails for $1,495. The quartz version costs $1,045. I believe it is one of the better deals in this price range, simply because its origins will forever anchor its time and pop culture.

We show you the Hamilton special limited edition Hamilton Khaki Aviation Air Race 42mm H76535131 watch Hamilton cloth Takeoff Auto Chrono limited edition.

https://www.luxurywristtime.com/images/Hamilton%20Khaki%20watch%20H76535131.jpg

Pied de page des forums